We have expertise in R&D projects connecting computer science with psychology and neurology in order to develop technological solutions.
- NEUTILUS: System for Knowledge-based neurosurgical planning, simulation and training, with automatic Neuroimage processing.
- eBA: Construction of a complex ontology /Knowledge management platform of brain knowledge, including neuroanatomy, behavioural domains, genes, proteins, diseases and drugs.
- AGORA: Knowledge Management Platform in the field of Scientific and Technological Parks, to assist parks and companies in more efficient collaborations.
- GPU: Implementation of Neuroimage processing techniques in the graphics unit to achieve higher performance and lower execution times.
- SPARE: System for the motor and cognitive rehabilitation using assistive technologies such as Kinect or Leap Motion.
- ANNA: Neuroscience platform integrating electronical health records, neuroimage processing, neuropsychological evaluations and a recommendation system for diagnosis, tests and treatments.
- HIDDEN: Construction of a computational model able to discriminate different kinds of dementia of hydrocephalus, using multimodal image processing techniques.
- EleNA: Platform for cognitive rehabilitation and evaluation using computer serious games.
- SIGAN: Platform for the development and utilisation of structural and functional Neuroimage workflows, integrating the most commonly used software packages.
- AMIT: Advanced Molecular Imaging Technologies, a system to develop molecular imaging techniques to aid in the development of new compounds.